Reviews, comments

Are you going to buy something? Read positive and negative reviews about that from Badgood.info visitors! Share your experince with the others!

English

Man-woman / Pro advice - customer reviews, consumer reports

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

У меня все никак не получалось выйти замуж, вроде и поклонники есть и все нормально, но... Я стала р
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Review for the "Share the success." I am Olga Krylova, I'm 39 years old. Was married
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Men always want something new. That is why they are so often looking for fun on the side, because
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Now the fashion is too early to start having sex, in 13-14 years. In fact it is harmful not only
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Never tell people about their problems, 80% of them are not interested in the remaining 20% ​​are ha
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Whatever you give a woman, she will make something out of this even better. If m give her sperm,
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

Internet, unfortunately, not unites. This cluster alone. We sort of together, but each one. The
Read more…

Reviews: Man-woman / Pro advice

One famous psychologist began his seminar on psychology, lifting up the 500-ruble bill. In the hall
Read more…

© Badgood 2013 हिन्दी Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt Türkçe Nederlands Română Svenska Suomi Norsk (bokmål) Dansk Ελληνικά Česky Magyar Български עברית English Hrvatski Español Slovenščina Slovenčina 中文(简体) Lietuvių 中文(繁體) Latviešu Русский Eesti Português Српски 日本語 Deutsch Français فارسی Українська 한국어 Italiano ภาษาไทย Polski العربية Bahasa Melayu Català Shqip Беларуская Македонски Azərbaycan Հայերեն ქართული ენა

Topic

Message

Close? Message history